For the outdoors person wanting a little extra refinement in high-performance rain wear, we’ve produced the Wapiti Coat from a soft, three layered AEGIS® fabric. The stylish Wapiti coat is just as at home in the top of the Landsborough as it is watching the footy.
Made in New Zealand from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric which is soft, light, very quiet and is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Extra long, full-length 2-way YKK zip to ensure the jacket is as easy to get on as it is to get off.
The hood protrudes into an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
Chest waterproof inner map pocket stored securely under storm flap.
Two generous external pockets which have unique drop stitches to allow any collected water to easily drain away.
Hand warmer flaps tucked in behind each front pocket.
Stretch inner cuff with touch-tape outer cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing.
Made from quiet 3-layer Whisper fabric
- 100% windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Designed with the hunter in mind and for general recreational use
- Brushed outer layer makes the coat quiet to avoid startling animals
- Full-length two-way zip with storm flap to ensure wind and water do not pass through
- Waterproof inner map pocket found under storm flap
- Two outer pockets which are not water proof, but have small drainage holes in the bottom to stop water pooling
- Hand warmers found behind each of the front pockets
- Side vents for extra movement
- Legendary Swazi high periphery vision hood
- A stretch inner cuff with an over sleeve & strap