For over 15 years the Tahr Anorak® has been recognized around the world as the very height of excellence in wet weather jackets. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better – it did! We’ve taken all the features that made the Tahr a stand-out winner and added new features to create the Tahr XP. The Tahr XP lifts the bar and sets a totally new level in weather protection for the serious hunter.
Made in New Zealand from ultra quiet 3-layer Aegis® Whisper fabric.
100% waterproof and windproof yet still breathable.
2/3rd length YKK zip ensures easy on & off and great temperature control options.
Storm flap enclosure prevents water & wind access through zip.
Hand-warmer chest pockets with water resistant zips for essential storage.
A scalloped tail and a new storm closure, complete with water resistant zips.
Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing.
- Made from the ultra quiet 3-layer Whisper fabric
- 100% windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Designed with the hunter in mind and for general recreational use
- Great unisex coat
- Brushed outer layer makes the coat quiet to avoid startling animals
- Half length zip with storm flap to ensure wind and water do not pass through
- Two hand warmer pockets on chest
- Draw string around waist for comfortable fit
- Side vents for extra movement
- Legendary Swazi high periphery vision hood
- Internal stretch cuffs with touch tape outer cuffs